Call Us at: 0145-2695702 / +919829072555
The mild shower gel impacts gentle cleansing and the pleasant fragrances relaxes the mind and body.
Available in Individual 20 ML tubes or 30 ML-35 ML / 50 ML Bottles or as a Kit in stylish design box with hotel logo and name.
Our soothing shower gels and and gentle body exfoliators cleanse the entire body leaving skin lightly hydrated and delicately fragranced. The ultimate way to treat your skin (and yourself) to something special everyday..
1. Shower Gels have a more potent formulation in terms of combining essential oils, fragrances and vitamins. A greater variety of cosmetic and self-hygiene purposes are addressed by shower gels. For instance, you can find oatmeal gels that are meant to scrub the body mildly. Some gels are enthused with anti-perspirant chemicals that are very handy for people who perspire heavily.
2. Shower gels are more helpful in terms of keeping your bathroom products away from common use and contamination. It is very common to find soap bars covered in body hair of others. However, the shower gel is packaged in such a way that it cannot be penetrated—shower gels are usually more sanitary.
3. Many companies have started creating aromatherapeutic shower gels. These are enriched with special, floral and effervescent compounds . fragrance exuded by these compounds is akin to scents being used for helping people relax in herbal saunas/baths.
4. From the perspective of making a savings, soaps present a greater chance of wastage. There is always the likelihood of losing some part of the soap due to moisture or when left in a wet soap-dish. In comparison, shower gels are without such hassles. They are restricted within their tube-like packagings and are immune to moisture issues. Further, it is easier to squeeze-out a more measured amount of gel. In comparison, most people tend to rub the soap bar excessively.
5. When it comes to creating a rich lather, most shower gels tend to defeat the best of soaps. This is essentially due to the fluid-like composition of shower gels that allows the best of surfactants to be combined. With minimal rubbing, a more foamy bathing experience can be created by using shower gels.
6. People often fret about using a soap bar if someone in the family has a skin disease. This problem is neutralized by using shower gels since there is no fear of the gel being contaminated.
7. If you want to your bathroom to look contemporary and stylish, shower gels are the preferred choice over soap bars. Shower gels are being increasingly found in hotels and every other kind of fashionable, accommodation facility, highlighting their widespread popularity.
8. Washing-away or rinsing-off shower gels is easier than soaps. This means taking lesser time in the bath and still emerging more fragrant and refreshed.
9. Soap bars are more likely to leave your skin dry and hence, more vulnerable to allergic reactions and developing itches. In comparison, shower gels tend to create a thin, invisible film on the skin that prevents eliminating too much moisture from the skin.
Showing all 7 results